The objective is to discuss common issues in preparation for final recommendations and reports:
- Greater collaboration between academia and industry
- Dedicated campus recruitment activities, and university ‘job boards’
- A pan-European database, or ‘professional register’, of accelerator-trained students and personnel
- A website of accelerator-related jobs and opportunities
- Improved access to large facilities
- More industry/laboratory placements and internships
- Development of in-house training in relevant companies and hospitals.
The meeting will take place at CERN in room C 61/1-009 (building 61).
Expected attendees: WP3 + WP4 + WP5 members
Start time : 11:00
End time : 13:00
A phone connection is foreseen:
Number to call +41 22 767 7000
Conference reference: TIARA
The joint meeting will be followed by the following meetings: